Appointments for Undergraduates
At the Center, our mission is your improvement as a writer, not simply the improvement of your paper. We offer feedback and guide you through choices in the writing process, rather than making your decisions and editing a paper for you.
To make your appointment:
- Click on the image of a location to be directed to the Appointments system to make your appointment; be sure you’re on the appropriate calendar in the drop-down box.
- Fill out the “Appointment Information” and tell us about how we can best support your writing.
- Select a date, time, and advisor for your appointment.
- Confirm your appointment date and time on the window that is displayed to complete the booking process. An email reminder will also be sent to you.
Choose a type of appointment to book
How to make the most of your appointment:
- Bring your writing, and if applicable, its prompt along with specific questions you’d like to ask. This can include your top concerns or things you’d like to learn or improve as a writer.
- To allow for adequate revision between appointments, we limit to 2 appointments per week and 1 appointment per day.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please do so via the Appointments calendar or contact us; otherwise you will lose appointment privileges for 7 days.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (949) 824-8949 during our business hours if you have any questions.