Here is a list of resources to help you with your writing needs, compiled by the Center for Excellence in Writing and Communication.
Writing Center Materials
- Writing Tutorial Referral Form: Bring this form to the Center if you want to give your instructor a report on what was covered during the consultation.
- Resources for Sentence-level Choices: This page contains resources for composing and reading sentences.
Comprehensive Writing Guides
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Writing Center Tip sheets: UNC Chapel Hill’s website has a variety of helpful tip sheets and videos on grammar and essay development.
- University of Wisconsin Writer’s Handbook: This student writer’s handbook has a variety of tips on everything from style to essay development to grammar and punctuation.
- Writing Across the Curriculum: Links for Writers: This collection of web-based resources cover a variety of topics, including business writing, citation guides, grammar guides, and resumes and cover letters.
- Purdue OWL: This page is a resource for any grammar topic as well as a guide to editing, subject-specific writing, and correct use of citations.