We offer feedback and guide you through choices in the writing process, rather than making your decisions and editing a paper for you. (Click here for more information about our consultation practices.)
- Appointments are available for currently enrolled UCI undergraduates only and are made with professional, full-time Writing Specialists.
- Appointments are limited to 2 appointments per week per student and 1 appointment per day due to high demand and to ensure adequate revision between appointments. This includes Zoom and email consultations.
- Appointments are forfeited if you are 15 minutes late. However, you may still use drop-in tutoring.
- You must cancel if you cannot attend an appointment or risk losing appointment privileges.
- If you fail to show up for an appointment without advance notification, you will lose appointment privileges for seven days.
- If you are requesting feedback on a take-home essay exam, you must provide written permission (e.g., syllabus or instructor note) allowing you to use the Writing Center.
- Graduate students may make appointments at the Graduate Postdoctoral Scholar Resource Center.