Location: Center for Excellence in Writing & Communication (193 Ayala Science Library)
Description: Undergrads! Join the crew at the Writing Center for our first ever Weekend Write-in, a casual gathering designed to let you walk in and receive feedback on whatever writing project you're working on.
While we won't “edit” your papers, some of the things we can help with are…
• Understanding your assignment
• Evaluating and citing sources
• Brainstorming and outlining
• Organization and coherence
• Argumentation and analysis
• Incorporating evidence
• Thesis development
• Style and sentence structure
• Spotting grammatical errors
• Revision strategies
Bring ‘em if you got ‘em: A prompt. An outline. A draft. Class notes. Key sources. A friend. Snacks (donuts, maybe?) provided.